Our Summer Programs include on-campus, hybrid, and virtual experiences, with credit and non-credit options for learners of all ages. The catalog is published in January and registration for current Mid-Pacific families opens in February. Registration to the general public opens in March.
Please click below for our 2023 Summer Programs Handbook & FAQs.
Elementary Programs 5-Week Session, 2-Week Extended Camp - The Elementary School Summer Program offers students entering preschool through grade 5 a variety of fun learning experiences.
- Preschool - Our program offers daily explorations in early literacy development through many hands-on activities such as story-making, drama, painting, and plays.
- Kindergarten - Learners get a jump start through exploration and enrichment as they transition into Kindergarten.
- Grades 1 to 5 - Choose from an array of classes from reading, writing, and math workshops to cooking, video production, sports, robotics, and more!
Middle and High School Programs - Classes are designed to strengthen and enrich skills as well as develop new ones. Students can choose from a wide variety of credit and non-credit courses in math, English, science, history, technology, PE/health, art, performing arts, world languages, English Language Development (ELD), and more. Sessions range from one to six weeks.
Summer Swimming & Tennis Lessons
- Swimming is available in 2-week sessions for students from kindergarten through grade 8, beginning from water adjustment to First Aid/Survival techniques.
- Tennis is available in 2-week sessions, beginning with ‘Jump Start’ for kindergarten to grade 8. High-performance classes are available for more advanced players.