Senior and Departing Student ONLY: Technology Checklist
April 28, 2017 8:30 AM
Attention Seniors and students departing Mid-Pacific Institute,
iPad Check-in begins:
Elementary School: May 23 (Tues) in classroom
May 22 (Mon) during Homeroom
May 23 (Tue): 3pm - 4pm
May 24 (Wed): 9:45am - 10:45am, 12:15pm - 12:45pm & 3pm - 4pm
May 25 (Thurs): 9:45am - 10:45am & 11:45am - 2pm
If you have determined that you can return your iPad sooner, please return it to the Technology Department located at the bottom floor of Kawaiaha'o across from the Library.
Here's a checklist of technology items you must do before returning your iPad.
IMPORTANT: You must DEACTIVATE "Find My iPad", then Erase All Data before returning your iPad (See Step 7 below).
- Sign up to Check-in your iPad here: https://secure.midpac.edu/checkin/
Details for dropping off the iPad will be shown after you complete the form.
iPad Check-in will be on a first come, first served basis. Don't wait until the last minute to sign up for a check-in time. Be prepared for long lines and delays.
- If you know your iPad has damage, please bring it to the Technology department for assessment PRIOR to your check-in date.
- If you have any unpaid bills to the Technology department, please pay them PRIOR to your check-in date.
- If you are using a Mid-Pacific student email account (email@example.com) as your primary email address for your Apple ID, you need to change it to your personal email address. The Mid-Pacific student email account will be deleted 60 days after the school year ends. Apple's directions are here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202667
- Backup your iPad to iCloud by using this guide: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12520. Additionally, If you have any data you'd like to save in from Google, please export your data using this guide: https://midpac.clarify-it.com/d/takeout/
- If you have any photos or video you'd like to save from the iPad, use this guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Deactivate "Find My iPad" and Erase All Data using this guide: https://midpac.clarify-it.com/d/prepare-ipad
The iPad and all accessories must be returned. Parents will be billed for the full price of the iPad, $20 for missing Apple AC Adapter and $10 for missing lightning cable. Please bring the following on drop off date:
- Mid-Pacific owned iPad Air
- Apple Lightning to USB cable (white color, 3ft.)
- Apple 12 watt USB charger (white, an image of the correct charger is shown below.)
- Payment if you know you have damaged or missing equipment