February 1, 2017 10:55 AM
Check myPueo Class Pages for detailed registration information.
Class of 2021 - Registration begins 3:30pm Wednesday, Feb 8
Class of 2022 - Registration begins 8:00am Saturday, Feb 11
Class of 2023 - Registration begins 9:00am Saturday, Feb 11
Click on READ MORE for tips to make registration smoother for you:
1) Early registration for summer school ends at 11;59pm on February 3. If you registered for summer school, then register for the SY17-18 courses as if you got into the summer school course.
2) Review the tutorial on how to register. The tutorial is available at: http://midpac.clarify-it.com/
3) Have worksheet ready with your choices with course IDs/names and alternatives.
4) Do not log in prior to the start time. Before you log in, make sure you are completely logged out of NetClassroom and browser to clear the cache. Ensure that NetClassroom is not running in the background of mobile devices (i.e. iPads, cell phones) by double clicking on the home button. NetClassroom should not pop up on the screen.
5) Log in using the student username and password.
6) Before hitting the SUBMIT button, take a screenshot of your choices for your records. Hit SUBMIT once. Please be patient as it may take some time for your confirmation page to load. Please do not hit SUBMIT more than once. A blue screen listing the courses will appear. Courses will display in course ID order.
Problems during registration?
Class of 2021: On Feb 8 between 3:30 to 4:30pm, call 973-5043 for registration questions or call 973-5032 for technical problems. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime.
Class of 2022/2023: On Feb 11 between 8:00 to 10:00am, call 973-5032. Email email@example.com at anytime.