Senior and Departing Student Technology Checklist
April 25, 2016 10:35 AM
Attention Seniors and students departing Mid-Pacific Institute,
iPad Check-in begins May 23-27 every day from 7:30am - 3pm.
If you have determined that you can return your iPad sooner, please return it to the Technology Department located at the bottom floor of Kawaiaha'o across from the Library.
Here's a checklist of technology items you must do before returning your iPad.
You must DEACTIVATE "Find My iPad", then Erase All Data before returning your iPad (See Step 7 below).
- Sign up to Check-in your iPad here: https://secure.midpac.edu/checkin/
Details for dropping off the iPad will be shown after you complete the form.
iPad Check-in will be on a first come, first served basis. Time slots will fill up quickly. Once a time slot has reached capacity, it will be closed. Don't wait until the last minute to sign up for a check-in time. Be prepared for long lines and delays.
- If you know your iPad has damage, please bring it to the Technology department for assessment PRIOR to your check-in date.
- If you have any unpaid bills to the Technology department, please pay them PRIOR to your check-in date.
- If you are using a Mid-Pacific student email account (email@example.com) as your primary email address for your Apple ID, you need to change it to your personal email address. The Mid-Pacific student email account will be deleted 30 days after the school year ends. Apple's directions are here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202667
- Backup your iPad to iCloud by using this guide: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12520. Additionally, If you have any data you'd like to save in Google Drive, please export your data using this guide: https://midpac.clarify-it.com/d/takeout/
- If you have any photos or video you'd like to save from the iPad, use this guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Deactivate "Find My iPad" and Erase All Data using this guide: https://midpac.clarify-it.com/d/departing
The iPad and all accessories must be returned. Parents will be billed for the full price of the iPad, $19.90 for missing Apple AC Adapter and $10 for missing lightning cable. Please bring the following on drop off date:
- Mid-Pacific owned iPad Air
- Apple Lightning to USB cable (white color, 3ft.)
- Apple 12 watt USB charger (white, an image of the correct charger is shown below.)
- Payment if you know you have damaged or missing equipment