May 18, 2015 4:27 PM
Some reminders for those joining us on May 20 for our Movie Day;
1. Slight change in time - meet in Bakken Auditorium by 8:00, not 8:15 (bus will leave at 8:15 - due to the length of the movie, need to start earlier).
2. Dress code: wear Field Day shirt or regular dress code top. Regular dress code bottoms.
3. Do not bring big bags, backpacks. Use of phones, cameras, etc. not permitted during the outing.
4. All students will be TREATED to a Kid's Combo (popcorn, small candy, and drink). Tickets will be distributed in the bus. No substitutions will be allowed, but they are free to bring money and buy anything else they'd like. Please choose your candy quickly so the lines move faster.
5. Please pick up students at 12:30; 6th in gym parking lot, 7th at Weinberg Tech Center, 8th at Bakken turnaround. To avoid causing a traffic jam, please refrain from coming before 12:30 as it makes it difficult for the buses to come in if there are parked cars in these areas. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated!
6. This is the last day for Middle School. There is no school on Thursday, 5/21. Enjoy your summer!
Please contact Ann Kondo if you have any questions (441-3717 or firstname.lastname@example.org).