March 17, 2014 10:26 AM
Welcome to the MPI Ohana!
To help you prepare for the school year 2014-2015 at Mid-Pacific Institute, please complete the items listed below and take note of the important dates listed to the right of page. Also, click on the appropriate school tabs (i.e. Middle School, High School) for more information and to download forms.
1. Complete Physical and tuberculosis clearance before start of school. Use MPI Health Form. Can't schedule physical in time for school? Call School Nurse 973-5000.
2. Turn in Registration forms for courses and Voluntary Random Drug Form to Damon Hall. Review catalog and course descriptions.
3. Register for Summer School. Catalog of courses and registration forms available on the summer school web page. Click here to go to summer school web page.
4. Order MPI Polo shirts through Lands' End.
5. If signing up for Physical Education classes, purchase P.E. clothes from MPI School Store.
6. Purchase books online from MBS Direct. Booklists will be available in July.
7. Get information about MPI Sports on their web page.
8. Get connected with MPI Parent Community by visiting the MPI PCA web page.
Watch for more information in May regarding lockers, school supplies, iPad distribution and student/parent portal.